Kristina joined our firm after working at the San Francisco Botanical Garden’s Strybing Arboretum Society. She brings a broad range of horticultural knowledge to the office, stemming from her irrepressible passion for plants and the sensory experience of time spent outdoors. Kristina reveres the California landscape and native plants, but will also swoon over a deeply scented rose and a painterly palette of colors. Kristina enjoys the relationships she develops with her clients, as well as the whole project team, and she takes care to return to the gardens to provide maintenance consultation and to foster their dynamic evolution.
Before joining the firm, she studied landscape architecture and design, and worked for several landscape contractors on the installation and maintenance side of the field. Kristina is an enthusiastic resource for the latest techniques and approaches to design and provides expertise in the aesthetics of stonework, lighting design, and on-site coordination with the project team.
- UC Berkeley Extension, Landscape Architecture Certificate, near completion
- Merritt College Horticulture Department, A.A. Landscape Architecture, near completion
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Education Program, Garden Design Certificate
- New York University, B.A. Spanish Literature
- Spanish language fluency
- Master Composter Certificate